Thursday, September 08, 2005

Alacia Marie Kyzar and Ricky Lynn Kyzar, Jr.

I am writing for my sister and brother-in-law, Claudia and Ricky Kyzar. They have not heard anything from their grandchildren since the hurricane. These children were believed to be living in or around Biloxi, Mississippi with their mother at the time of the hurricane. Their names are Alacia Marie Kyzar and Ricky Lynn Kyzar, Jr. Their mother's name is Ann Marie, unsure of last name at this time, maiden name is Williams. I would appreciate any information regarding these children. My sister and her husband are over-the-road truck drivers and it is difficult for them to receive information. They are extremely worried about their grandchildren.

My information is below and I want to thank you for any help you might be able to provide at this time. Please respond to the email address below as this one is my husband's and I do not use it often.

Thank you,

Darlene Owens
Trinidad, CO 81082
mjsgram@msn.com

Phone: 719-846-7600